- Dec 17, 2015
The Exstreamer 100 decodes IP Audio streams and play out the received Audio signal to amplifiers or speakers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products are used for Broadcast applications.
- CAP Emergency alert receiver
- STL Studio Transmitter Link
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (9-30 VDC, 12-24 VAC, plug included)
Designed in Switzerland and installed in tens of thousands of locations worldwide, the Barix Exstreamer is the established standard for Instore Radio, Internet Radio, Entertainment and Broadcast applications alike.