OpenBox 5 Complete Media Server and Playout
- Nov 30, 2020
OpenBroadcaster’s OpenBox 5 radio and TV automation solutions provide online broadcast automation systems to create, distribute, schedule and archive music and video playlists. Web browser access increases community participation and local content with secure collection and access of spoken word recordings for language preservation programs and multimedia archiving. Additional community benefit with an integrated emergency broadcast system supporting Common Alerting Protocol (CAP).
- Web easy “point and click” - set and forget
- Media asset management and playout for radio, digital signage & cable TV broadcast
- Multilingual with EAS support for international and indigenous languages
- HD streaming video for cable TV, IPTV, YouTube and more!!
- Solid state – no moving parts
- Remote broadcast tools let you run a single station or an entire network
OpenBox 5 Server, Player and Hardware Appliance with 24 months support and updates from $3,495.00
- Quad Core Apollo Lake CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 240 GB SSD
- 36W Power Consumption
- Includes CAP-CP Alert Monitoring and Playback
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Talk to us. We’ll create a custom solution that works for you.
For users that want total control, see our OBplayer 5 and OpenBox Max solutions that include the server application on same hardware, so you can plug this appliance into your network and keep everything in house.
Low power >36 Watts @ 9~24 VDC
Dual 4K Display Port, USB 3.0
RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
Subject to change without notice