What equipment do I need to start a Television station?
A basic TV station needs professional studio and broadcast equipment. All of the gear should be top notch, licensed and approved for the country in which it is operating in.
- Studio mixing board
- Broadcast Media Server for television automation
- Capture cards for ingesting Live material
- Hardware encoder
- STL studio transmitter link
- Streaming receiver
- Digital TV transmitter
- Digital Modulator
- Power supply
- Lightning protector
- Transmission line
Best place to install TV antenna, transmitter and studio?
- Location, Location Location
- Higher the better. Provides for best line of site to surrounding area.
- Roof top tripod mount with a 10 foot pipe 1.25. – 2.0 Inch OD attached or fastened securely to side of building
- Keep antennae as far away from humans limiting RF exposure.
- Away from sources of interference, power mains, transformers, AC units
- Properly grounded
We can show you how to make your own community, faith, tourist or commercial TV station with open source broadcasting tools. Feel free to browse through our available broadcast Digital TV Packages to find a solution that fits your needs.
We offer affordable custom scalable Enterprise Broadcasting solutions designed to meet your community radio and television needs. Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up–to–date with the latest news and developments in the world of broadcasting. Our team of experts is ready to help you with your project. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to open source broadcasting projects and become a Sponsor. To learn more about our services Contact us today how we can help you to get started now!