OpenBox 5 radio and TV automation solutions provide online broadcast systems to create, distribute, schedule and archive music and video playlists. Web browser access increases community participation and local content with secure collection and access of spoken word recordings for language preservation programs and multimedia archiving. There is the additional community benefit with an integrated emergency broadcast system supporting Common Alerting Protocol (CAP).
- Web easy “point and click” – set and forget
- Media asset management and playout for radio, digital signage & cable TV broadcast
- Multilingual with EAS support for international and indigenous languages
- HD streaming video for cable TV, IPTV, YouTube and more!
- Solid state – no moving parts
- Remote broadcast tools let you run a single station or an entire network
- Quad Core Apollo Lake CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 512 GB SSD
- Low power >36 Watts @ 9~24 VDC
- Dual 4K Display Port, USB 3.0
- RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Includes CAP-CP Alert Monitoring and Playback
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Specifications are subject to change without notice
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Talk to us. We’ll create a custom solution that works for you.
Do you have an enterprise network with multiple stations? We can supply Volume Discounts for commercial and educational broadcasters.