What equipment do I need to start a FM radio station?
A basic LPFM radio station needs the best professional studio and broadcast equipment. All of the gear should be top notch, licensed and approved for the country in which it is operating in.
- Studio mixing board
- Broadcast Media Server for radio automation
- STL studio transmitter link
- LPFM transmitter
- Power supply
- Lightning protector
- Transmission line
Best place to install FM antenna, transmitter and studio?
- Location, Location Location
- Higher the better. Provides for best line of site to surrounding area.
- Roof top tripod mount with a 3 meter pipe attached to building or fastened to side of building
- Keep antennae as far away from humans limiting RF exposure.
- Away from sources of interference, power mains, transformers, AC units
All out Radio packages include CAP emergency alerting
We offer affordable custom scalable Enterprise Broadcasting solutions designed to meet your community radio and television needs. Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up–to–date with the latest news and developments in the world of broadcasting. Our team of experts is ready to help you with your project. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to open source broadcasting projects and become a Sponsor. To learn more about our services Contact us today how we can help you to get started now!